Tuesday 24 August 2010

Fabulous Party Cakes and Cupcakes

Well I have now been given a title for the new book : "Fabulous Party Cakes and Cupcakes" and a publication date of 15th March 2011. It is even possible to reserve a copy already on various internet sites such as Amazon. I feel very nervous as I haven't seen proofs yet and don't know what it looks like. I still have the cakes from the book piled up in my dining room. I was too scared to dismantle anything in case it didn't come up to scratch and I had to reshoot the lot !

Anyway, back to the kichen. I have a stiletto shoe cake to do for Friday. It seemed such a simple request. The heel snapped off the first, a curious child broke the second and the third shoe is still in the mould glowering at me from across the kitchen. Talk about killer fashion !

No comments:

Post a Comment